Saturday, August 9, 2014

Megatron....Best Receiver In NFL?


The question of who is the best WR in the NFL is asked all the time? There are a lot of them out there with a lot of production. But, who is more revered right now than Megetron himself, Calvin Johnson at his position. When I saw this young man at Ga Tech I knew he would be a force at the next level. Hands, speed, and very good football IQ. Who would you draft over him in your Fantasy Football Team? Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Jimmy Graham?

If I have the first pick when it comes to my Fantasy Draft I may just look his way. Of course I could go Peyton Manning or Tom Brady for instant points. But, if Matt Stafford can stay healthy this season Megatron is a strong #1 option in fantasy and in the real life NFL!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment