Saturday, July 6, 2013

Never Had It So Good Practice Run


I did a test drive on the radio show this morning. I interviewed Mike Mobley, Deacon Felder, and Deacon Moore. Even Roy got a little segment in. 

It was a good roundtable discussion. 

What I have learned very quickly is...this is not nearly as easy as it looks on TV or sounds on ESPN Radio. But, if I want to put out the best product I know I will have to put in the work. Reverend Robinson has purchased the best equipment for me. Now, it's time to make it all happen. 

What is also glaring is my passion about sports doesn't make me a natural at broadcasting. I will persevere because this is a life long dream.  

The next test run will be July 12th at 4pm. I think I will make that show live to the public.



No comments:

Post a Comment