Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Am Not Sold On Jeff Driskel Just Yet




This is Year 3 for Driskel and I think there is still a lot for him to prove. Sure, there were some good moments last year. Especially the Tennessee & FSU Games. But, there was a lot left on the field against Georgia and Louisville.

So, all this talk about him signing with the Boston Red Sox but, reassuring Gatornation that he is still committed makes me a little nauseous.

He has not mastered one sport at the college level,  but he is now giving this additional attention because he signed a professional contract with a Major League Team.

I say calm down and focus Jeff Driskel. And, master the Brent Pease Offense. I am sure there is a lot to learn and I personally don't like to see distractions.

We have the nucleus to win the East even though the favorites seem to be Georgia and South Carolina. Our schedule is manageable. But, as the Sugar Bowl taught us, we stay in moment for the entire season.

Go Gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment