Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Who Will Win The East In SEC Football?

That was the debate today in the barber shop. I said, "The Gamecocks look like the favorite." But, I do feel Georgia has a good chance of taking it, with Florida as the Darkhorse. Especially with Aaron Murray returning. He is an accurate Gunslinger...much like Mathew Stafford.  If the Gators can get some good replacements for Elam, Jenkins, and Bostic and find a go to receiver I think we have a chance. 

But if you look at the Gamecock Schedule, their chances get even better. They open with North Carolina and then Georgia Away...and, then a Bye week. If they come out of Athens with a win then they can set the table for a good SEC Championship Run.  

I for one though, never put my eggs in the Gamecock Basket. They always seem to find a way to ruin their season. I think the same will happen again this. They do not have a Championship Pedigree. And, until they show me one I will not pick them to go all the way in anything but baseball and equestrian competition. 

Harsh...but true. Join me for more debate July 13th at Hill's Barber Shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment